VbzCart/tables/rstk req item
- Purpose: Stores requested restock contents by item; planned distribution to customers is in rstk_ord_line
- Future: Rename QtyOrd field to QtyReq (quantity requested).
- 2008-11-07 Created for new restock process
- 2008-12-04 Added QtyCust field to make it easier to tell how much immediate revenue a restock is likely to generate
- 2014-12-14 Changed isGone from BOOL (which apparently equates to TINYINT) to BIT.
- 2016-01-07 Changed ID_Restock to ID_Parent
- replaces part of rstk_lines
<mysql>CREATE TABLE `rstk_req_item` (
`ID_Parent` INT COMMENT "rstk_req.ID of request to which this item belongs", `ID_Item` INT COMMENT "cat_items.ID of item being restocked", `Descr` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "Item description as given at time of shopping",
/* timestamps */
`WhenCreated` DATETIME DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "when this line was added", `WhenVoided` DATETIME DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "when this line was voided; not NULL = ignore this line",
/* quantities - data from creation of restock */
`QtyNeed` INT COMMENT "quantity needed, either for an order or to keep stock at desired level", `QtyCust` INT COMMENT "quantity needed just to fill customer orders", `QtyOrd` INT COMMENT "quantity actually ordered from supplier", `QtyExp` INT COMMENT "quantity actually expected, if supplier doesn't have enough available to fill the order", `isGone` BIT COMMENT "YES = item discontinued, no more available (if info from source other than invoice)",
/* cost information */
`CostExpPer` DECIMAL(9,2) COMMENT "expected per-item cost", `Notes` VARCHAR(255) COMMENT "human-entered notes on this line item", PRIMARY KEY(`ID_Restock`,`ID_Item`) ) ENGINE = MYISAM;</mysql>