There are two main types of documentation: technical and user. They can cross-link to each other where appropriate.
- Technical documentation consists of:
- User documentation is designed to be invoked from within the software's web interface, and hence is rooted at ui:
- ui: root page
I'm considering renaming "ui" to "help" and "pages" to "ui". We would then have:
- help: root index for help area
Templates for linking to documentation pages:
- Template:l/vc/help: links to help pages, wherever they are or will be
- Template:l/vc/term: links to a terminology help page
- Template:l/vc/piece: links to concepts/how-to pages
- Template:l/vc/code: links to the source code repository for a specific file
- Template:l/vc/table: links to a table definition
- Template:l/vc/query: links to a query (view) definition
- Template:l/vc: links to anything under VbzCart
- Currently used for the archives; if that's the only place without its own template, then maybe it should have one.