Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a seed article. You can help HTYP water it: make a request to expand a given page and/or donate to help give us more writing-hours!
- 2015-12-04 Review: Project Fi by Google
- 2008-05-16 Google Wants to Help Web Sites Make New Friends: article about Google Friend Connect
- 2007-07-07 Grand Central - Google’s Path to the Cell Phone Market?
- 2007-06-14 Is there a doctor in the family? (Official Google Blog)
- 2007-06-14 Yes, Google to Enter Health Care (blog entry)
- 2007-06-08 The internet is destroying the world as we know it by A.N. Wilson: "Not content with becoming the world’s dominant internet search engine, [Eric Schmidt, Google’s chief executive] revealed that Google hoped to acquire a mass of personal information about each of its regular users, to the extent that it will one day be able to tell people how they should conduct almost every aspect of their lives. "The goal is to enable Google users to be able to ask questions such as 'What shall I do tomorrow?' and 'What job shall I take?'" said Mr Schmidt. For anyone who cares about personal liberties and privacy, this is a truly terrifying prospect."