Jump to navigation Jump to search
- /circles: how they work
- /communities: opt-in discussion groups
- /pages: kind of like virtual users managed by one or more real users
- /username: a chronic issue
Communities in Exile
- Plexodus Wiki
- Google+ project at ArchiveTeam
- Pluspora: a Diaspora* instance specifically for G+ refugees
- home page
databases / tools
These need to be sorted into "things about what G+ was" and "things about using Takeout data".
All my +: post database, searchable by date and other thingscontent gone as of 2020-02-10
- bash script on Pastebin: Extract a Google+ streams archive post to stdout, as markdown.
- CircleCount: has considerable historical data, including follower counts by date
- example: http://www.circlecount.com/p/+user ID?period=all&type=followers
- Google+ Suomi
- format: http://www.googleplussuomi.com/timelinetest.php?googleid=user ID
Google+ Statisticssite now seems to be Twitter stats only (2013-12-21)
- GPlusData: search users by employer, interests, other keywords
- Information seems to be limited to the most popular users only.
- Plexodus Tools on GitHub: a collection of tools to process G+-related data in Google Takeout
- Plexodus Wiki: "for those of us who’ve cultivated a significant personal social network on Google+ to carry that forward to some new platform(s)."
- PlusClout: calculates each user's clout overall and in several categories
- format: http://www.plusclout.com/user ID
- 2013-12-21 Could not connect to server. Has this site been discontinued?
- 2014-06-20 Home page shows "you do not have permission to access / on this server". so probably.
- Recommended Users: unofficial Google+ Recommended Users lists
Topsydoesn't seem to do G+ anymore