Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is an index to information about all aspects of creating software, from conceptualization to end-user deployment and support.
- programming, i.e. the details of writing code (the bark-level view)
- programming languages (a.k.a. development software)
- software design, i.e. the art of conceiving good software (the branch-level view)
- software development, i.e. the art of seeing software projects through from conception to deployment (the tree-level view)
- creating software, i.e. an overview of the entire field (the forest-level view)