- Allows the user to select which rooms will "beep" (which can be a PC Speaker beep or a sound sample) when there is activity, but it does not save this information when the client leaves the room (either by /part or by shutting down).
- Doesn't seem to be any way to set it to automatically open different networks in different windows
- Different sounds for different actions, probably based on regex filters
xchat - manual page for xchat 2.0.10
- REDIRECT Template:arg/opt... [ <URL> ]
xchat is a client for the Internet Relay Chat with a GTK user interface. It is extensible using scripts in various languages such as perl. It can be used to connect to multiple IRC networks at the same time.
|-d||--cfgdir DIRECTORY||use a different config dir|
|-a||--no-auto||don’t auto connect|
|-n||--no-plugins||don’t auto load any plugins|
|-v||--version||show version information|
- This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
- This manual page was written by Davide Puricelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
- How to do Spoiler Text:
- %O clears formatting