VbzCart/tables/shop cart data
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Purpose: This is a simple table for retaining customer data entered at check-out time before converting the cart to an order.
- Relates to: parent: shop_cart
- 2009-07-24 renamed: shop_cust_data -> shop_cart_data; changed ID_Key -> Type
- 2009-08-02 removed "ID" field; now using ID_Cart+Type as primary key
- 2014-11-04 renamed "Type" field to "ID_Type"
- 2015-01-20 added WhenCrypt field
- 2019-07-25 this table has been obsolete/unused for months (in dev code)
- ID_Type: numeric constants are currently defined in vbz-const-ckout.php.
- WhenCrypt: this is primarily a signal that Val has been encrypted. If it is NULL, then Val is plaintext. This is so we can encrypt sensitive data left in shopping carts.
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `shop_cart_data`; CREATE TABLE `shop_cart_data` ( `ID_Cart` INT NOT NULL COMMENT "shop_cart.ID", `ID_Type` INT NOT NULL COMMENT "data type - defined in code", `Val` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL COMMENT "Value of data item", `WhenCrypt` DATETIME DEFAULT NULL "when encrypted (NULL = is plaintext)", PRIMARY KEY(`ID_Cart`,`Type`) ) ENGINE = MYISAM;