VbzCart/queries/qryPkgLines qtys done ord sum
- Status: not useful at this point; filtering after this stage doesn't speed things up. The filtering has to be done before the grouping takes place. This query can probably be discarded.
- REDIRECT Template:l/vc/query
- Returns: sum of "done" quantities for all packages which have been checked in each order
- In other words, you get one record for each item in an order; that record gives the sum of quantities "done" for that item across all "checked" packages. This lets you know how many of each item remain open (to be filled).
- This was intended to then be filtered by ID_Order, so it wouldn't be pulling in a lot of data it doesn't need, but apparently MySQL isn't clever enough to figure that out; it still takes 30-40 seconds even when filtering for just one order.
- There is also PHP code somewhere which does this, but I needed to be able to pull these numbers up in w3tpl.
- 2011-05-31 created for packing slips
<mysql>CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW qryPkgLines_qtys_done_ord_sum AS SELECT
ID_Order, ID_OrdLine, ID_Item, SUM(QtyDone) AS QtyDone
FROM qryPkgLines_qtys_done GROUP BY ID_Order, ID_OrdLine, ID_Item;</mysql>