VbzCart/queries/qryItms to restock
- Returns: List of items where we need more of them, either to fill orders or to meet minimum stock levels. Accounts for restock items already requested and items currently in stock.
- REDIRECT Template:l/vc/query
- Used by:
- 2008-11-18 created for new restocking process
- 2008-11-19 added additional fields from revised union query
- 2008-11-22 various quantities need to be SUMmed, else we got the wrong answer (probably just the first matching row)
- Notes: It might be a good diagnostic to run this query without the final "HAVING" clause (or with QtyToGet<0) and look for anything that doesn't make sense. Hopefully most of the negative numbers are overstocked items and unclosed restock requests (they should be closed).
<mysql>CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW qryItms_to_restock AS SELECT
ID_Item, COUNT(ID_Item) AS DupCount, SUM(iru.QtyOpen) AS QtyOpen, SUM(iru.QtyForSale) AS QtyForSale, SUM(iru.QtyMin_Stk) AS QtyMin_Stk, SUM(iru.QtyOnOrder) AS QtyOnOrder, SUM(IFNULL(QtyOpen,0)) -SUM(IFNULL(QtyForSale,0)) +SUM(IFNULL(QtyMin_Stk,0)) -SUM(IFNULL(QtyOnOrder,0)) AS QtyToGet
FROM qryItms_to_restock_union AS iru GROUP BY ID_Item HAVING QtyToGet>0;</mysql>