An "item" in VbzCart is a particular work in a particular format/option, of which zero or more units may be in stock.
- a specific t-shirt design (title) in size XXL, longsleeve
- a specific musical album as a CD
"Item" is the finest granularity with which the catalog represents items for sale. The stock-management interface can track stock items down to individual units if need be (e.g. collectible items with serial numbers), but this is not generally supported by the order management interface at present.
- REDIRECT Template:l/vc/table
- REDIRECT Template:l/vc/code
- clsItems (extends clsVbzTable)
- clsItem (extends clsDataSet)