- An atom is a place-holder for any type of content.
- Every content-type has a class.
- Content-types include: text and post.
- Content-types can make use of other content-types.
- Example: Every post record makes use of multiple text records (for title, subject, and body).
- Every change to an atom is logged in the history.
- /atom: root common record for a lot of different types - a trackable thing
- /class: chain-type definitions
- /post: an atom with a bit of text and possibly an owner
- /text: textual content records
- /hist: text revision history