Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Star: Sol
- Planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune
- Dwarf Planets: Ceres (asteroid), Pluto (29-49 AU), Eris (37-97 AU)
- Other: asteroids, Sedna (74-900 AU), Quaoar, Kuiper Belt, Oort Cloud
The planetary system around the star Sol – sometimes referred to as "the solar system" – includes Earth, so far the only place in the universe known to support life.
This page is a seed article. You can help HTYP water it: make a request to expand a given page and/or donate to help give us more writing-hours!
- InterPlaNet: Interplanetary Internet Project (found 2005-04-21)
- 2007-06-05 Solar system and Milky Way doing the splits: "Our solar system is travelling in a different direction to the rest of the Milky Way, scientists say."