from HTYP, the free directory anyone can edit if they can prove to me that they're not a spambot
- 2015-09-28 NASA Discovers Liquid Salty Water Flowing On Mars
- 2008-03-07 Mars crater's ancient lakes may have been habitable: "Clay-encrusted boulders recently discovered on Mars are evidence of ancient and perhaps once-habitable lakes, a new study finds."
- 2007-09-21 NASA spacecraft finds possible Mars caves: "An orbiting spacecraft has found evidence of what look like seven caves on the slopes of a Martian volcano, the space agency NASA said on Friday."
- 2007-03-15 Ice on Mars' South Pole Is Deep and Wide: new radar data from the Mars Express spacecraft suggests that the southern polar region contains enough frozen water to cover the whole planet in a liquid layer approximately 36 feet deep.
- 2005-12-21 ASU geologists suggest Mars features are result of meteorite strikes, not of evaporated lakes
- 2008-04-06 The Next Giant Leap For Mankind: "NASA is serious, very serious, about launching the most difficult mission ever attempted by the human race - putting an astronaut on Mars. The voyage will cover hundreds of millions of miles and take two-and-a-half years roundtrip."
- Mars Exploration Rovers