Linux music production
Jump to navigation Jump to search
computing: software: Linux: audio: music production
This page is a seed article. You can help HTYP water it: make a request to expand a given page and/or donate to help give us more writing-hours!
- graphical front ends include: QSynth
- Kokkini Zita Linux audio projects, including:
- Aeolus 'is a synthesised (i.e. not sampled) pipe organ emulator that should be good enough to make an organist enjoy playing it. It is a software synthesiser optimised for this job, with possibly hundreds of controls for each stop, that enable the user to "voice" his instrument.'
- Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) (@kde-apps): "...free alternative to ... programs like FruityLoops, Cubase and Logic ... ability [to produce] music with your computer by creating/synthesizing sounds, arranging samples, playing live with keyboard and much more..."
- Renoise (proprietary software)
see also Linux distributions