A web hosting company is a business which provides web hosting services.
- 123 Reg: UK-based company with some "unlimited storage" options; also a domain registrar
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2): virtual server (root access) priced by usage, no minimum
- BudgetDedicated: very low prices on dedicated servers, in Euros (but the prices in dollars are still pretty good even with a lousy exchange rate)
- CI Host
- Csoft.net Hosting: recommended by a friend-of-a-friend. PHP runs as user, not as "nobody"; also, foaf says they've never taken longer than 30 minutes to respond to a support request, even at 2am --Woozle 21:07, 17 September 2006 (EDT)
- Just Host: unlimited disk, unlimited domains, unlimited bandwidth
- Linode.com: virtual server (VPS) hosting
- OLM.net: as of 2008-01-03, $7/mo for 200 GB storage, refurbished dedicated servers starting at $30/mo.
- ServerPronto was offering dedicated servers for $30/month as of 2007-11-15
- TheRealms (site): appaarently not currently looking for new customers (as of 2013-06-13)
Cloud Hosting (virtual servers)