Jump to navigation Jump to search
UI Design Problems
- When looking at the "deleted files" list:
- No way to change the sorting (always starts with oldest first, which doesn't make sense even as a default)
- No way to mass-restore files (by date, file mask, deletion source)
- No information about which user/client/IP deleted them.
- The "Activity log" does indicate which user, but gives no other info.
- When there's a problem restoring a file or folder, no information is given, not even which file/folder had the problem.
- There's just a drop-down which says "Error while restoring file from trashbin".
- No way to bulk-upload files from a backup (if web-based restore fails)
- No way to clear the useless list of "error while" errors. The restore process is just badly designed overall.
- If the user tried to restore a file and it failed, there should be some kind of visual indication of that (so you don't keep trying the same files).