(Redirected from imagemagick)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ImageMagick consists of the following programs:
- convert converts between image formats as well as applying the following effects: resize, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more.
- identify describes the format and characteristics of one or more image files
- mogrify is essentially the same as convert except that it overwrites the original file (convert writes its output to a new file).
- composite overlaps one image over another.
- montage creates a composite image by combining several separate images. The images are tiled on the composite image, optionally adorned with a border, frame, image name, and more.
- compare mathematically and visually annotates the difference between an image and its reconstruction
- display displays an image or image sequence on any X server.
- animate animates an image sequence on any X server.
- import saves any visible window on an X server and outputs it as an image file. You can capture a single window, the entire screen, or any rectangular portion of the screen.
- conjure interprets and executes scripts written in the Magick Scripting Language (MSL).
- imagemagick manpage