Useful information and links about electronics.
- HV Wiki: science/tech wiki emphasis on electronics, especially high-voltage & analog
- Open Circuits wiki
- Make: print magazine, blog, forum/community, and store
- major suppliers
- The New Altair 8800 Kit
- Hack A Day: "hack a day serves up a fresh hack each day, every day from around the web and a special how-to hack each week."
- Instructables: "step-by-step collaboration"
- MIDI Sensor
- µCApps (Microcontroller Apps): Free MIDI DIY projects
- Very Low-Cost Sensing and Communication Using Bidirectional LEDs
- Squeezebox phone announcements: circuit for pausing audio server when phone is in use; also information about decoding Caller ID
- Macraigor Systems: tools for debugging embedded CPUs