Jump to navigation Jump to search
- co-operative businesses: directory
- Wikipedia: includes information about voluntary co-ops
For a list of co-operative businesses, see co-operative businesses.
- Vermont Employee Ownership Center
- Why are Worker Cooperatives So Rare? "This paper argues that worker cooperatives are prone to redistribution among members, and that this redistribution distorts incentives."
- US Federation of Worker Cooperatives
- How To Start A Worker Co-op: not sure where the actual information is
- Cooperative Businesses In the United States... A 2005 Snapshot (PDF)
- 2013-02-19 The Economy: Under New Ownership How cooperatives are leading the way to empowered workers and healthy communities.
- 2013-04-06 Mexican Workers Win Ownership of Tire Plant With Three-Year Strike "Taking over their plant was not the workers’ idea. Continental Tire proposed to sell it to them—after the union backed management into a corner so tight the owners wanted nothing more to do with it. But to get to that point workers had to wage a three-year strike and what we in the U.S. call a “comprehensive campaign.” Workers say it was not just one tactic that won the day, but a combination of relentless pressures."
- 2013-05-09 Chicago Workers Open New Cooperatively Owned Factory Five Years After Republic Windows Occupation