Woodcroft Shopping Center
AboutWoodcroft Shopping Center is a shopping center located at the corner of NC 751 (Hope Valley Road) and Woodcroft Parkway in Durham, NC. Its official address is on Hope Valley Road.
There is apparently a shopping center with the same or similar name in Adelaide, South Australia; it's not clear that this is the official name for that shopping center, however, as only one Google result comes up for it on the first page while the rest all refer to the one in Durham.
Reviews are from this page (may be out of date; Darryl's was demolished many years ago):
- Bandidos - great fresh Mexican with yummy margaritas and really good hot chips and fresh salsa. Gets very busy at prime times. Some outdoor seating in the warmer months. Another opinion: "Fairly mediocre overall, but I like their mole (the dark spicy sauce flavored with Mexican chocolate - served on enchiladas or chicken)"
- Yamazushi - one person said: "my friends seemed to like (I don't eat seafood)." Another said: "offers non-seafood (and non-raw) items as well. I wasn't that thrilled with their sushi when I went there." Someone else likes it a lot.
- Pulcinella's Italian Restaurant - "It is very good - especially for a moderately priced place in a strip mall."
- West 94th Street Pub
- Cafe Momo (French) - "bistro; I rate as excellent; lunch weekdays, dinner Tues-Sat"
- 89th (?) Street Grill "great shrimp poboy"
- an Italian place (good lentil soup)
- a Chinese takeout
- Domino's (see also Durham, NC/pizza)