Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is going to involve some experimentation, as I've never used Amazon services before and don't intend to start until they reform (not expecting this to happen).
My current plan is:
- Use rclone (web) to determine how much space current media takes up.
- Ensure I have a volume or "space" on DigitalOcean sufficient to accommodate that amount.
- Use rclone to copy the media over.
- Reconfigure toot.cat's Mastodon to point at the new location.
- Leave this configuration in place for a few days, looking for issues and making sure everything is being served by the new location.
- Tell PolymerWitch she can turn off the Amazon service, at long last.