User:Woozle/2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- Model: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- VIN# 2C4RC1DGXHR667977
- License plate: EHP-7084 (NC)
- When rented: 2017-08-26 08:44 - 2017-08-28 08:20
- Rented from: ENTERPRISE LEASING COMPANY - SOUTHEAST, 3648 DURHAM CHAPEL HILL BLVD, DURHAM, NC 277072661 (919) 490-6057
- Odometer (at pickup): 19208
- Miles we drove: 470
- Total rental cost: $245.40
We rented this for basically a one-day trip to deliver Zander to Warren Wilson College for his junior year. Unfortunately I didn't think to take a photo.
Overall, we were pretty happy with it. I'm making notes about 6 weeks after the actual rental, else I would probably have more to say.
Ignition is press-to-start.
- Both rows of passenger seats can be easily folded down into the floor to make cargo space.
- 12v cig-lighter outlet in the back -- this was useful for our powered cooler.
- The power to this outlet stayed on even when the ignition was off, which was also nice. (Hopefully power is cut if the battery starts to get low?)
- Media center has a USB-media socket (apparently this is standard now). It was able to play FLAC files.
- Dual cig-lighter outlets and dual USB-power outlets in dashboard
- Control center UI was well designed.
- key fob has control for opening/closing rear hatch
- rear-view camera when in reverse
- GPS was easy to use / intuitive
- front speakers located high up in door, for clearer audio
- One of the cig-lighter outlets was dead. I replaced the blown fuse, but it just blew again, so apparently there was a short somewhere. Not clear if this reflects a car design/quality problem or just a maintenance issue.