- Eli Ogburn, LCSW (1005 Wellness Center, Durham) general trans work Psychology Today listing "Currently I am accepting only clients who identify as trans, gender nonconforming, or gender questioning."
- J. Louise Newton, LCSW (Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, Durham) general: nothing about gender although she does have "transgender patients"
- Krista Nabar, PsyD (One-Eighty Counseling Providers, Durham) "...and gender non-conforming individuals."
- Michele Denker, MD (Cary; email only via Psychology Today) Psychology Today (psychiatrist and therapist); WPATH member
- Molly Parks, Psy.D. trans work "I wanted to know how she was about understanding that one could have regrets about something like GRS while not regretting any other part of transition since a lot of therapists don't seem to get that distinction - I needed someone who was safe for me to work with."
- Sheffa Ariens, MA, MFT (Durham; email) home page Focus seems to be on non-traditional relationships; nothing specific about gender therapy.
- Shelley Gilmore, LCSW (Raleigh) Psychology Today
- Tavi Hancock, LCSW (1005 Wellness Center, Durham; no email) trans work
- Terri Gallant, LCSW (1005 Wellness Center, Durham) general
- Elizabeth Holt 
- Jennifer Perkins at Duke
- Kimball Sargent - "hell no!"
No Information Yet
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 2016-06-02 recommended by another professional, in personal correspondence
- ↑ I can highly recommend this therapist from personal experience.
- ↑ 2016-05-28 recommended in private comments by someone known to me
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 2016-05-28 disrecommended in private comments by someone known to me