2721 Sevier Street, Durham, NC, is also known as The Thomas and Nancy Wilson Residence. "This is a prefab house, designed by TekBuilt and constructed locally. Two beams run the full length of the house and there are no interior loadbearing walls. The unique hot water heating system not only heats water but the entire house through a series of pipes and radiator fans." (Triangle Modernist Houses)
- Address: 2721 Sevier St., Durham, NC (Duke Forest)
- Built in: 1962
- Floorspace: 3288 sq ft
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half-bathroom
- Architect: TekBuilt
- 2009-02-25 sold for $450k (24 days on market) - "Magnificently remodeled mid-century modern... top-of-the-line chef's kitchen. Open floor plan... Large outdoor patio with built-in gas grill. Oversized wooded lot."
- 2009-02-01 asked $478,375
- 2007-04/06 bought by Johannes Bouten; asked $419,000, sold at $410,250 - "All-brick home, master retreat with vaulted ceilings, hardware floor. Custom master bathroom with Linea Aqua tub, walk-in shower. Open kitchen - maple cabinets, granite."
- 1998 bought by Deborah Rust