South Square Mall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
South Square Mall was a shopping mall in Durham, NC. It was built in approximately 1975 and demolished in early 2003 or late 2002.
- Open Durham (includes many more photos)
- Mall Memories (archive.org)
- 2019-07-30 Local Photographer Michael Galinsky's Lost Images Take Us on Nostalgia Trip to a Time When the Mall Was King includes color photos inside South Square
- 2014-05-30 Can anyone recall...: discussion (and source of interior photo above)
- ↑ User:Woozle, personal recollection