Secure Sockets Layer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Certificate Authority File
- Certificate Chain File: looks like this is a concatenation of the certificates which form a chain from your domain back to the root.
- It's not clear whether they need to be in order or not.
- It's not clear whether this terminology is HSphere-specific or in general usage.
- Apparently the root certificate can be included but is optional.
- openssl is the command-line program for managing SSL data
- Apache web server/SSL: configuring SSL with Apache
- OptimumSSL: starting at $15
- 2014-11-18 Launching in 2015: A Certificate Authority to Encrypt the Entire Web -- Let's Encrypt
- shares: EFF@Google+