The community center's official address is either 1309 or 1313 Halley Street 27707, though searches often turn up 1103 Cornell St.; the building's main entrance is on the south side of Halley Street, between Fairview Street and Kent Street.
- Lyon Park Clinic (Suite 137)
- After-school programs
- Many of Durham Parks & Recreation's summer camps are held there
This area of Durham appears to be poorly mapped:
- Both Google Maps and Yahoo Maps show Halley Street as connecting with Carroll Street to the west; it actually dead-ends just below Fairview, and there is a paved bike/foot path through the woods to Carroll.
- Google Maps also shows that the eastern end of Halley is named Cobb; I'm not sure if there is any truth to this.
- Directions to Duke University's Center for Child and Family Policy state that the parking lot is to the left of the building; the parking lot is actually across Halley Street from the building.
- 2002-10-25: New Community Center Welcomes Lyon Park Families
- archive of the Lyon Park Neighborhood Association web site