LibreOffice Base is a relational database management system (RDBMS) which is available as part of the open-source LibreOffice suite. It appears to be designed to maximize compatibility with Microsoft Access, including the use of VBA as a "macro" language.
- Does Base support continuous forms?
- 2017-08-25 Add subform to existing form: includes screenshots
- 2014-09-06 (11:11, TheFrugalComputerGuy) LibreOffice Base (68) Reports from Design View
- 2013-10-23 (41:21, shane piper) LIBREOFFICE BASE 4.1 - Relationships, Forms, Subform and Sub_SubForms
- 2012-08-09 (10:20, shane piper) LIBREOFFICE BASE - CREATING A FORM WITH MORE THAN ONE SUBFORM: shows how to add a subform to an existing form, without using the form wizard