- Status: superceded (probably) by PostFerret.
- Purpose: a trackable piece of text (can be modified, has edit history, etc.)
- for handling functionality common to several table types (question, answer, point)
- Used by: claim; eventually question and answer.
- 2013-03-12 Created, but not yet in use.
<mysql> CREATE TABLE `post` (
`ID` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `Summary` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL COMMENT "short description of post, for listings", `URI` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "site-relative URI for more information", `WhenCreated` DATETIME NOT NULL COMMENT "when this question was entered", `WhoCreated` INT NOT NULL COMMENT "ID (site-defined) of user who added the question", `WhenEdited` DATETIME DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "when this question was last edited", `WhoEdited` INT DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "ID of user who last edited the question", `QtyEdits` INT DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "number of times this question has been edited", PRIMARY KEY(`ID`), UNIQUE KEY `content` (`Summary`) ) ENGINE = MYISAM;