Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notes from when I was considering replacing just the question table with SMW:
- 2011-05-02 This entire table may be redundant. Current thinking:
- Each question is a wiki page, marked with a predetermined category.
- This makes the list of questions queryable through the category table.
- Use W3TPL to define display text, using <let name=text>text to display</let>.
- Maybe we need a way for W3TPL to store <let> data, to make it more searchable -- but that can happen later.
- (Or maybe, given the simplicity of Question data, we just use <noinclude> to delineate text which should not be shown in question lists. For now, sticking with W3TPL.)