Jump to navigation Jump to search
To connect to a database server: create a connection object, fill the needed properties, and call the Open method.
For SQLite connections, the following algorithm is used:
- If Name is null, then a memory database is opened.
- If Name is an absolute path, then this path is used.
- If Name is a relative path, then:
- If Host is null, then the database is located in the application temporary directory, which is /tmp/gambas.$UID/sqlite .
- Otherwise, Host gives the database directory, and the database path is the result of concatenating Host and Name.
This class is creatable:
DIM hConnection AS Connection hConnection = NEW Connection ( )