- 2006-05-11 19:49 called Harena's DNCR-registered -9424 line
- 2006-05-31 16:51 (from 18.104.22.168) called another person's DNCR-registered line
- 2006-06-01 22.214.171.124 said: This number called me again and it's the Democratic Party, asking for a donation of $100. We asked who in particular they were endorsing and she said, "the democrat." She said 15 or 20 different state parties are using one call center to solicit votes and contributions.
- 2006-07-17 126.96.36.199 said: I've been receiving calls from this number from weeks; each time I answer the phone I get dead silence from the other end (even more annoying than would otherwise be the case).
- 2006-08-16 188.8.131.52 said: 206.278.9456 AND 320.656.4105 KEEP CALLING OUR HOME AT DIFFERENT HOURS OF THE DAY & NIGHT. IT'S VERY UPSETTING , THEY NEVER LEAVE A MESSAGE. THEY JUST HANG UP. WE ARE ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST, BUT THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE.
- 184.108.40.206 said: The number is associated with "MEYER ASSOCIATES" they seem to hail from St. Cloud, MN and Texas and claim to be associated with the Democratic Party.
- 220.127.116.11 said: You can have them remove your number from their calling list by going to: http://www.callmeyer.com/contact.htm and clicking on "Submit a Do Not Call request"