Ferreteria is a code library that provides a basic application framework along with some utility functions that can be used separately. It was originally written for VbzCart, but became useful in its own right as it developed. The name literally means "hardware" in Spanish; I used it because I came across the word in a hardware store full of useful tools, which made it seem somehow appropriate as a name for a software toolkit, and also because I seem to be using the affix "ferret" in a lot of my software projects.
It is written in PHP, but should be portable to other languages without too much difficulty.
- by version: (versions 1-3 need to be renamed to 0.1-0.3 because they're all pre-release)
- version 0.4: recordsets split into single-row records and multiple-row recordsets; using status objects more
- version 3: had to temporarily abandon several weeks of work on this in January 2019
- version 2, 2017-2019: basically Ferreteria 1 with db.v2
- version 1 never really had much documentation
- /errors: elaboration on various error messages
- /archive: obsolete pages
- /modules: available drop-in modules (includes table design pages)