Difference between revisions of "rejection sensitive dysphoria"
(Created page with "==About== '''Rejection sensitive dysphoria''' (RSD), a very common symptom of ADHD, is a tendency to be unusually sensitive to feelings of rejection – including: * f...")
Revision as of 14:17, 29 June 2019
Rejection sensitive dysphoria (RSD), a very common symptom of ADHD, is a tendency to be unusually sensitive to feelings of rejection – including:
- feeling rejected where no rejection was intended
- feeling unusually upset at relatively small rejections that most people would shrug off or recover from quickly
There is no known cure, but it can be managed with medication and therapy.
- WebMD: What Is Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?: a good summary
- Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria: A Tell-All Guide
- 2019-06-28 How ADHD Ignites Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria
- 2019-06-18 [Self-Test Could You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?]: a diagnostic self-test
- 2019-06-14 Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria: A Tell-All Guide