Difference between revisions of "nanotechnology"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Nanotechnology moved to nanotechnology)
Revision as of 16:24, 12 October 2006
- General Discussion / Planning
- Center for Responsible Nanotechnology
- Foresight Institute
- International Council on Nanotechnology: includes "Environmental, Health and Safety Database"
- Nanotechnology.com: industry news website; focus is nanomaterials, tends to be dismissive of nano-scale assembly / nano-factories (according to )
- The Nanotube Site
- Wise-Nano: nanotech wiki
- Materials - Buckminsterfullerene
- 2006-01-27 From 2-D blueprint, material assembles into novel 3-D nanostructures: making self-assembling nanoscale 3D structures using photolithography
- 2005-12-05 Nanotech Discovery Could Have Radical Implications
- Tackling the Central Dogma with an Optical Trap: Stanford lab figures out how to watch protein molecules at work, opening large new area of investigation