Difference between revisions of "VbzCart/tables/cust"
m (Woozle moved page VbzCart/tables/core custs to VbzCart/tables/cust: so it groups with the other customer tables)
Revision as of 22:46, 2 July 2019
- Purpose: Core customer table – all the other customer data tables point to this one
- ID_Repl: If non-null, then this customer ID has been consolidated with the customer whose ID is in ID_Repl; whenever/wherever possible, replace occurrences of this ID with the value of the corresponding ID_Repl.
- WhenCreated: This should be NOT NULL on systems with no legacy data
- WhenChanged: when the contact's dependent records (address, emails, etc.) were last modified (probably not implemented much)
- WhenUpdated: When this record was last modified
- 2009-07-09 moved to separate wiki page; no design changes
- 2011-11-29 added WhenUpdated field
- 2013-10-10 added ID_User and Title fields (see core_users for rules)
- 2016-06-12 switching definitions of WhenChanged and WhenUpdated
- Only one record had WhenUpdated set; very few have WhenChanged set.
CREATE TABLE `core_custs` ( `ID` INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `ID_Name` INT NOT NULL COMMENT "cust_names.ID of default name", `ID_Addr` INT DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "cust_addrs.ID of default address", `ID_User` INT DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "core_users.ID of user for this customer", `Title` VARCHAR(127) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "user-entered title for this customer profile", `Notes` VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "admin-entered notes about this customer", `ID_Repl` INT DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "core_custs.ID of replacement", `WhenCreated` DATETIME /*NOT NULL*/ COMMENT "when this record was created", `WhenUpdated` DATETIME DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "when this record was last updated", `WhenChanged` DATETIME DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "when this record's dependent data was last edited", PRIMARY KEY(`ID`) ) ENGINE = InnoDB;