Difference between revisions of "Signal/question"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Latest revision as of 12:41, 15 January 2020
- Question: how do you add someone who already has Signal installed? The only way I can find to add a new person is to "invite" them, which just sends them a text inviting them to install Signal.
- Question: After initiating a conversation via entering someone's phone number, how do you give that contact a name via the desktop app?
- Question: Why is there no right-click menu?
- Should be right-click options to give a contact a name, delete, start discussion, etc.
- Question: Why are there no hover-overs on the desktop app to tell you what the icons mean/do?
- Question: how do you create a chat group in the desktop app?