< InstaGov | schemaJump to navigation Jump to search
- Purpose: implements the idea of a "claim" (aka "point"), as described here.
- isSupport: If TRUE, this is a support-point.
- isCounter: If TRUE, this is a counter-point. If both isSupport and isCounter are FALSE, this is an informal point.
- If TRUE, validity of this point requires that all sub-points must be valid.
- If FALSE, validity of this point requires only that at least one sub-point must be valid.
- 2013-03-13 Started.
<mysql> CREATE TABLE `claim` (
ID_Post INT NOT NULL COMMENT "post.ID for content of claim", ID_Parent INT DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "parent claim, if any", isSupport BOOL DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT "TRUE = this is a support-point", isCounter BOOL DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT "TRUE = this is a counter-point", isBundled BOOL DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT "TRUE = ALL sub-points must be valid", PRIMARY KEY(`ID_Post`), ) ENGINE = MYISAM;