- Installing Horde Framework 5 is an official guide to downloading and installing Horde, but is rather vague about what to do once you've got the web UI working
- HowTo:Horde is an unofficial guide to downloading and installing Horde, including what to do once you get to the initial admin config page
Things we still don't know include:
- how to turn on the full stack trace (so you can see where exceptions are being thrown)
- where Horde logs its errors
- the filespec of the file in which the
Horde_Registryclass is defined
- the filespec of the file in which the text "This system is currently deactivated." is found
A fatal error has occurred This system is currently deactivated. Details have been logged for the administrator.
A web page containing only that error message apparently indicates that the file
$horde/admin/conf.php.dist needs to be copied to
$horde/admin/conf.php. Further editing is not usually needed. Apparently this is a standard part of the setup process, and is not handled by any of the automated setup routines.