Earth orbit is generally all locations far enough out of Earth's atmosphere so as to be able to circle Earth one or more times without being de-orbited by atmospheric drag (approx. 200 km or 120 miles) yet not so far away from Earth as to be more strongly influenced by other bodies such as Luna or Sol.
- spacedebate.org (wiki/forum): the weaponization of space
- Armadillo Aerospace (Mesquite, TX 75150): several working experimental vehicles developed on a budget of about $250k; site has multiple videos of vehicles in action
- Bigelow Aerospace
- Orion Propulsion (Madison, AL)
- XCOR Aerospace (Mojave CA 93502, at the Mojave Air and Space Port )
- Leaving the Planet by Space Elevator by Bradley C. Edwards Ph.D. and Phil Ragan (November 2006); Foreword by Arthur C. Clarke
- LiftPort: "The Space Elevator Companies", plans to reach geosynchronous orbit using carbon nanotubes (see Nanotechnology) on 2018-04-12
- Space Exploration Technologies: "revolutionizing access to space"
- X Prize Cup: exposition (held in New Mexico) promoting development of space exporation technology
- 2006-07-12- Genesis I
- 2007.03 Up and Away: "In the latest bid to rocket tourists into orbit, the secretive Blue Origin unveils a flying pod. Is your space voyage sooner than you think?"