AT&T 1719 Digital Answering System
The AT&T 1719 Digital Answering System is a low-cost answering machine with digital message storage. It does not have any kind of port for connection to a computer.
Remote Access Code
The instructions do not explain how to determine the device's remote access security code (PIN); in response to a query, AT&T explained the procedure thusly:
- To enter the Feature Setup mode, press and hold [SETUP] until the system announces, “Number of rings is…”
- Press and release [SETUP] until the system announces the feature you want to set.
- Press and release [ANNC/SKIP] or [MEMO/REPEAT] until the system announces the setting you want.
- Press and release [SETUP] to set up the next feature listed on the feature summary or press and release [PLAY/STOP] to exit feature
setup. The new settings will be saved.
- After you have selected the feature options, you can review the settings by pressing and releasing [SETUP].
- Manual (HTML page with a PDF link)