- 2010-01-29 Adapted from MS Access version
- 2010-01-30 changed isActive from BOOL to BIT(1) because that's what "boolean" apparently exports as
- 2010-03-05 added isLineItem so that purchases on same day can still be listed separately
- 2010-03-11 Changed PerHour so it could be NULL -- some "rates" are for non-rate charges, e.g. purchases or preset fee
- 2013-06-14 ID_Proj is about to be obsoleted by the rate_proj table.
- 2013-10-31 Removing ID_Proj
<mysql>DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `rate`; CREATE TABLE `rate` (
`ID` INT(4) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `Name` VARCHAR(63) NOT NULL COMMENT "brief name for rate (for lists)", `PerHour` DECIMAL(9,2) DEFAULT NULL COMMENT "cost per hour", `isActive` BIT(1) DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT "TRUE = still in use; FALSE = only use in history", `isLineItem` BIT(1) DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT "TRUE = don't consolidate this session by date", PRIMARY KEY(`ID`)