Action: Assigns a value to a variable.
These are currently in flux, and documentation here may not reflect what actually works.
- echo: replace the tag with the resulting value
- index= treats name as an array, and specifies the element to use
- name= name of variable to set
- null: set the variable to NULL
- oparse: parse the output (only has an effect if "echo" is present)
- self: takes starting value from same variable, to allow unary operations
These were not working with the current MediaWiki version when last tested:
- load (should probably be "fetch"): retrieve starting value from the current page's properties
- save (should probably be "store"): store the result in the properties for the current page