Jump to navigation Jump to search
- noScan is for blacklisting folders whose contents we really don't want to track, such as temp and trash areas which may become full of frequently-changing but useless clutter, or areas where things that aren't really files are kept (e.g. "/dev"), areas where drives are mounted ("/media", "/mnt"), etc.
- 2013-06-30 Added ID_Volume field as part of general schema redesign.
- Removed isRecur and Descr, added ID_Link.
- Moved many fields to entry and replaced them with ID_Entry.
- Renamed from "folders" to "folder".
<mysql>CREATE TABLE `folder` (
`ID_Entry` INT NOT NULL, `noScan` BOOL DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT "TRUE = for whatever reason, don't bother scanning inside this folder", PRIMARY KEY(`ID_Entry`)
) ENGINE = INNODB;</mysql>