from HTYP, the free directory anyone can edit if they can prove to me that they're not a spambot
- Greenland has many towns with paved roads, but there are almost no roads between towns.
- Possibly the lone exception is a 5km gravel road between Narsarsuq and Qassiarsuk.
- There are less than 60 thousand people in Greenland, but five political parties are represented in their Parliament.
- /Ikerasak: on an island
- /Illorsuit: on an island
- /Ilulissat: airport
- /Ivittuut: mine (abandoned?) - has a road to Grønnedal
- /Kangerlussuaq: long road leads to base of glacier
- /Kulusuk: airport
- /Maamorilik: mine
- /Narsarsuaq: airport
- /Paamiut: airport
- /Rodebay: not far from Ilulissat
- /Saattut: on an island
- /Hvalsey Church: ruins
- /Ikamiuk -- island?
- /Ikermiut -- island?
- /Ikeq Island
- Google Maps: no visible evidence of habitation; maybe name of island?